I don't get emotionally attached anymore?

I just want to know if its bad not to be emotionally attached to women anymore I can be interested in them and see and say that they're gorgeous but I don't get emotionally attached to them like I did in Highschool

• its wrong
  • Its normal

Most Helpful Girl

• probably need to spend more time with them. can take time to develop an emotional bond, you're probably just cautious.

What Girls Said 4

• Are you happy or sad about this?

• I'm okay with it neither happy or sad just normal I just don't get all lovey dovey with a girl im interested

• You're normal, you probably just aren't emotional or form attachments easily. I'm the same and tbh, I think it's a good quality.

• I think it's because you are maturing and becoming an adult

As a matter of fact, I do believe being with someone out of need and becoming attached ie very unhealthy

Wanting to have someone in your life should come from genuinely enjoying their company and loving who they are. It's wanting their companionship but not needing their presence in your life

• You just haven't met the right one yet
    It's ok I feel the same

• No it's normal.

What Guys Said 4

• I have the same problem... and im 32. I don't know if its wrong or right but no women or man, not even puppies can crack my heart.

• Almost the same here only non humans can get to me

• It's just part of the maturing process; I'm the same somewhat.

A female that looks good doesn't emotionally short circuit me anymore.

But once I get to know her I have become emotionally attached. :-D

• You should be emotionally attached to specific people who deserve it, not just women in general.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif I"m the exact same way and that is the way to go man... so if she leaves or wants to get on that fuck shit, you can/will kick her ass out of that door figuratively speaking without a fuck given