Girls, what's the oldest you have dated?

Im 50 and dated a 19 year old female. . what do you people think?, good? Bad? Who cares? Age is just a number

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a 63 year old when I was 19 but I dated for only economical purposes not cause I thought he was hot! But he bought me a bunch of stuff , computers , designer bags, clothes he even took me on trips, he paid some of my school debt, he was very generous with me too bad it ended.

• You give women a bad name.

• Thank you @chercheur ;) for your opinion but I might give women a bad name BUT THANKS TO THAT BAD NAME I HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE AND IM NOT MINIMUM WAGE BITCH... PLUS WTF ARE YOU DOING COMMENTING IN MY OPINION YOU MUST BE HIDING SOMETHING.. SNEAKY BITCH

• And @asker of course he was aware of that, I am not bad looking so he got his and I got mine... it was a win win situation for both of us... :)

What Girls Said 6

• That's the oldest that you've ever dated... That's just wow. Or were you refering to the youngest

The oldest I think was 17 18 while I was 14 15.

• When it comes to relationships with that kind of age gap, I'm all about thinking of the long term. You'd be 70 when she's just 40. That would be, eh, gross.

• None.
    It is nonexistent.

• My current boyfriend is 24, that's the oldest I've been with.

• Tbh that's really disgusting!

• ... My boyfriend is 5 years older than me lol