Do you believe this guy slept with a lot of white women?

He told me he is 5'4", but possibly shorter since most people fraud their height.

He's mostly known for coaching Mike Squattincassanova.

Most Helpful Girl

• noooo. can't believe. i am white and i can say he is completely unattractive to whites..

• Actually, you can't really say that, as you aren't the ambassador for white people everywhere. Just an fyi...

• well we all slavic people prefere whites by our sides. no racist, just preferences. i am not ambassador but i was raised and worked and studied and lived in eastern Europe . and i can say pretty much slavs like whites...

• thanks for choosing me..

What Girls Said 6

• who cares? he probably has, look at all white girls he's got in the one photo. he's got that charisma.

• I couldn't see that.

• Biggest trick in the book - this is how they trick desperate men into buying their bullshit. Being able to take pictures with women doesn't mean you get laid a lot.

• THIS AGAIN

• does this guy give you hope? if so, yes, it's totally plausible.

• How is it plausible?

• This guy looks horrible.

• *shrugs* most people aren't that hot. and yet, our planet is strained by the number of idiots roaming around. clearly, people are having sex. and not all of them look like supermodels or whatever.

• no never lol

• How do you know?

• I don't, I just can't and don't wanna imagine but who cares anyways

• It's possible.

• Why was his height a question

Would you have been as receptive if he asked you your weight?

What Guys Said 8

• No. Most PUAs are full of shit. All they're good at is convincing desperate men to part with their money, most don't get laid that often. In fact many PUA coaches started when they'd only been with 1 or 2 women, or some even started as virgins. Blind leading the blind. Nobody is going to take him seriously with that stupid haircut.

• What's your opinion on 6'1" Mike Squattincassanova then?

• That's why u don't believe a 5'4" guy can get laid

• No not at all, I have no trouble getting laid. It's because he looks like a twat and most PUAs like him are really weird and socially awkward.

• Does it matter?

• Yes.

• Your priorities in life may be out of whack then. You care too much about how other people are living their lives

• Yes man, why? Cz I wasn't meant to be short like you

• None of my business...

• Hahaahha you again? This time with a different guy... hahahhaha 😂😂😂😂

• yeah, why not?

• the guy looks horrible and short as hell.

• Women are easy to manipulate into sex, man, if you know what you're doing.

• yes he's in the military and its soo easy too find sex in the military

• sure. white women will sleep with anyone lol