Bi-sexual men... what to do?

My friend and i have slept together... he's a bi sexual male.. he had broken up with his boyfrirnd and now they are back together. He still wants to fool around and im sure how i feel about it. His boyfriend knows he still sleeps with women, him and i are really close friends.. aside from his mom and boyfriend im the only other person who knows he likes men because he's ashamed of it.. he tells me all of secrets and such... i really like and would love to have a relationship with him.. he doesn't see me like that though and im unsure how to go about it...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you're gonna change his mind about having a relationship with you. So you should be clear to yourself about what you can get from this: great sex, but probably no relationship.

Another thing, and I don't mean to be prejudiced, because the straight community is pretty careless, but protect yourself so you don't get any STDs.

What Guys Said 4

• i suppose since he's in relationship now... he's seein u as a friend and only basically...:-)

• He still wants to sleep together...

• There is two types of men, the real gay and bi who mostly likes that somone gives a masage to prostate. Still it can be done by girl as well. So maybe offer him prostate masage and strap on?
    Other way to deal with this situation offer him a threesome. :)

• So stop having sex with him.

• he's gayyyyyy

What Girls Said 0