What can I do? My girlfriend is a junior but she's always getting stacks upon stacks of homework and she is always stressed out about it.

My girlfriend is a junior but she's always getting stacks upon stacks of homework and she is always stressed out about it even computer work but here's the problem she can't get anything done at home because her parents are always bothering her or needing her she is the woman of the house and the mother she cooks cleans does Landry and even takes care of the kids and then when she has some time to do work its never enough because she's already worn out I tried tell her mom to ease up on her because she has high like really high expectations and when I confronted her she got mad and said I was questioning her as a parent which she can't even cal herself that because she absolutely does nothing like a parent does my girlfriend does and I don't know what I should do.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You know, orgasms are proven to reduce stress. Just sayin

• I sort of helped. Your one sentence paragraph was extremely hard to follow so I added some punctuation and editing in the hopes that someone might offer some advice. Hopefully I didn't get anything wrong. I had a really hard time making sense of it since it was one of the longest one sentence paragraphs I've ever seen.

My girlfriend is a junior but she's always getting stacks upon stacks of homework. She is always stressed out about it. Even her computer work [stresses her].

But here's the problem, she can't get ANYTHING done at home because her parents are always bothering her or needing her. She is both the woman of the house AND the mother! She cooks, cleans, does laundry (unless she really is doing a guy named Landry), and even takes care of the kids! Later, when she HAS the time to work, it's never enough time because she's already worn out!

I tried tell her mom to ease up on her because she has high (like really high) expectations. When I confronted her she got mad and said I was questioning her as a parent. She can't even call herself a parent because she does absolutely nothing a parent is SUPPOSED to do! My girlfriend has assumed the parental role and I don't know what I should do!