Is acne a deal-breaker for you?

I know this really good guy at my scool and he's very attractive. However, if you ask some of my friends they don't find him appealing because he has acne. Not your everyday pimple but pretty bad. I don't understand how people can't see past this... when you see a man/woman with acne do you automatically find them unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you, and no acne wouldn't be a dealbreaker, as I know what it's like to have bad acne so I wouldn't judge or discriminate a person who suffers from the same thing I do. Although at my age acne starts to diminish from most people, ut it's still no big deal, at least not in my opinion.

What Guys Said 2

• I have acnes and I don't seem to be a deal breakers for many other girls

I only have some moderate acnes!

• A few pimples won't matter; however severe acne should get checked out by a doctor

What Girls Said 5

• That is so sad. If his acne cleared up overnight, these girls would be all over him. Everyone has flaws and imperfections.

• I liked a guy at college who had acne and scarring to the face, i totally saw past all this.. he didn't like me though , he already had a girlfriend. acne can affect confidence and I think thats more unappealing is girls who apply tons of make up over it

• I think my husband is the most gorgeous man I've ever seen, and he has acne. He doesn't have a "crater face" or really terrible acne, but it's a little more than a pimple here or there.

Acne is definitely not a deal breaker.

• I don't think it is.

• No, not automatically. I have more acne now than I ever did in high school. Have you been to see a doctor about it? Sometimes acne is due to hormone imbalances, and sometimes it can be due to mild food allergies.