Have gotten closer to God and guy I went in date with won't accept my abstinence. He's really cool guy. Should I just stop seeing him?

I let him know on first date and i guess he thinks he can change my mind

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely stop seeing him. If he is already at that mind set then it is just the tip of the iceberg.

What Guys Said 7

• if he won't accept your abstinence, then he won't accept your faith, and eventually won't accept you. he already has no respect for you in this sense, I think it would be best to drop this sucker.

• It would be in your best interests to look elsewhere. For him to have that kind of mindset is pretty immature and disrespectful.

• then u have 2 choose between him... or yer ideals... which 1 is stronger? ^_^

• Yeah stop seeing this guy. There's plenty of guy out there who probably has the same belief

• Stop seeing him is the best course of action.

• I saw good on you for standing up for what you believe and if he can't respect your choice move on and i am sure you find some one :)

• most likely he thinks your a challenge no guy especially a player is going to put up with it if you stay with him he will cheat on you. find you a man with the same morals as you. and dump him.

What Girls Said 3

• He's not really cool if he doesn't accept your lifestyle. Don't give guys the benefit of the doubt. The tiny bit I know about this guy is enough. He wants to change your mind about sex? Sounds like he's only in it for one thing.

• Ah true, *sigh*

• Exactly. And it's soooooooooo much better being single and happy than dealing with some unworthy creep who just wants someone to rub up against.

• Ha! Rub against yeah pretty much. Yay to the happy single life 👍

• Yea stop before you go through what all I went through

• No good huh

• Well I was only sexually active for a few months and that was like 5 years ago

• Wow power to ya!

I've only been abstinent two years and not easiest thing to say when meet someone but oh well

Thank you for sharing your side of things ☺

• Absolutely! If he can't respect you or your beliefs, he's not worth your time.