Do you pay attention to someone's scent?

For girls it would be like, being able to smell a guy's colonge, would you be more attracted to him/ want to start a convo? For guys, being able to smell a girl's perfume, would you pay attention to her and actually feel attracted/ want to flirt?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• if i said that i don't like perfumes much... but i prefer her without would it b weird? o_O

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean I feel the same about guys except in the case of certain colognes

• I sure notice it, but I don't specifically pay attention to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea if a girl smells good and even if she smells like food im good hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chicken

0|0
    0|0
  • smelling nice helps but there's a lot more to it then just smell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a girl that smells good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Of course smelling nice is always a plus. I would definitely say that, to a certain extend, a persons scent can make them appear more attractive (or unattractive) to us and I think we are all able to recognise a person's scent and it may even shape the way we perceive them subconsciously. So yeah, scent is important but it's not the most important feature about a person..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, for sure. 😍 Amazing smelling guys win in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really... unless they smell bad

2|0
    0|0
  • yes, but if they smell good I don't think twice about their scent. of course if they stink you can't help but notice it

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes!! I love a man who smells good lol

0|0
    0|0
  • smelling good is essiential 2 attraction and hygiene. if somebody smells good it would entice me. spray 2 much and id think ur trying 2 hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do pay attention to it all the time, I love when guys smell nice and it does draw me to them

0|0
    0|0