I don't even know what to do- to be or not to be?

Okay, so about 2 weeks ago, I went to a Zim for a sailing course. When I was there, I met this guy who with out a doubt is the sweetest guy I have ever met, never have I let my guard down with someone so easily. We spent almost every waking moment together. The problem is, is that I live in Malawi and he lives in Zim. I will be starting University in Sept, and he will be sitting his final A levels in November and will only be going to Uni in the following fall. We have kept in touch, and there is still some flirting going on, but I don't know if it is worth pursuing. I don't know if I should go see him August (he will be on school holidays) or he should come to me, I've literally cried almost everynight, and in th car journey back. I know this is really silly, but I don't kno what to do, I don't want to distract him or anything, and I don't want to come off as a desperate little girl. Plus, I have no idea what to call us, because when I was there, everyone would refer me to him as his girlfriend, and he never objected. Should I ask him what we are too? or should I just kinda leave it and cut off all communication with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• When you're on your deathbed looking back on this decision, what will you wish you had done?

What Guys Said 1

• im coming to the realization that its better to embarrass yourself for a few days then regret not doing anything for months or longer. go for it and tell him how you feel

What Girls Said 1

• Cut off all communication with him.