If someone has cheated 3 times will she probably cheat again? She is bipolar and borderline?

Don't judge... sorry this is about me :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Chances are she will.. I had an ex like that and she cheated every chance she got

What Guys Said 10

• Probably. 43% of women are not wired for monogamy, so if she keeps trying to have a monogamous relationship, and keeps failing, chances are pretty high that she is simply not wired for it. If she doesn't find an ethical outlet for the way her brain is wired, she will simply run into this problem over and over again, and find herself driven to either cheat, or engage in serial monogamy where she keeps changing partners when she has the need to stray.

• I alrdy dump dat piece of slots the first time she did it '-' our trust is shattered from that moment so no, she can walk out da door and join the club or ill kick dat slotty azz out da door 😡😡😡

• hmmm if she's bipolar makes things more complicated... so we cannot tell acurately

• It's whe I become manic

• No its fine you are like the female version of a player. Many people take pride in not getting cought. /

• Yes I would say so and I'm a pretty forgiving person. You have a problem...

• Well we if you don't want to cheat you don't have to!! You should believe you are strong enough!!

• most likely

• Yes she will cheat again and again

• she might? it all depends on her ofc...

• Ofc?

• ofcourse, meaning its pretty obvious we can't tell if she is gonna cheat again cause it all depends on her

• Probably yes definitely, you don't seem like you want to be loyal

What Girls Said 8

• I think in this situation there's a big chance it will happen again. You can make a mistake once, but three times... Unless a person changes COMPLETELY, I think the cheating will continue.

• Yes because if she has already cheated it shows her potential. Bipolar is no excuse for disloyalty. Cheating is evidence of a persons character, so being bipolar can't be blamed for betraying someone. Cheating is a choice you make , you can't be forced into it by any external or internal factor. I know people with bipolar , and they'd never cheat on their partners

• He probably would cheat again.

• It is does not mean that she will necessarily. :) just have to figure out the reason why she cheats. Lust? Love? Not gettin what she wants fully out of the relationship she is in.

• I would say so. I would suggest seeing a therapist and avoid the dating world for a while.

• BoRderline has some sexual acting out as a symptom. they lessen with age bi polar disorder i dont know much about but it can be managed with meds and pschotherapy, its not So much the highs that are bad So much as the lows as far as i know , it can easily be triggered. im sorry that this is happening to you you won't be able to cope by yourself

• Very likely

• Probably yes.