What do I do now? I met a cute guy in my waterpolo class that I unintentionally developed a crush on.

In the fall, I met a cute guy in my waterpolo class that I unintentionally developed a crush on. Over the winter break, I added him on fb and messaged him about the class once, to which he replied immediately. We didn't have class together in the winter, so I didn't see him, but we're both taking waterpolo again now.

He seems like a quiet guy. So far, he's only been interacting with the guys in the class. There aren't many girls in the class, and I haven't seen him talk to any of them except for me. I try to talk to him, and over the past few weeks, he seems to be warming up to me. He cheers me on when I have the ball, calls my name a lot, and directs me where to go during the game. He doesn't do that with any of the other teammates. He also talks to me a lot more during the breaks in between games. He has been a lot friendlier towards me over the past few weeks.

I messaged him today to ask if he and his friend would like to go swimming with me and my friend tomorrow. (we both have friends taking the class as well) he replied immediately saying he couldn't because he had to meet with his group from another class. I brushed it off like it was nothing. 'No worries. Just thought id ask. See you next week'. But I was a little disappointed.

The class is ending in a month, and we'll both be graduating. What do I do now? I'll still be friendly towards him, but I'm not gonna ask him again, even though I want to hang out with him. Where do I go from here?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0