Why is she doing this? We've not know each other for that long and I've not said anything special I think so is this just some way for her to feel comfort after her previous relationship.

So I started to talk to this girl last week on Skype. Nothing more than talking about ourselves and school. We both laughed at stuff and had a good time I think. Two days ago she asked if I wanted to cam with her, which I said yes to because I think it's a lot more fun to talk to someone face to face than just voice but I never dare ask the one I'm talking with if he/she wants to use the cam aswell. So we started to talk and both were surpised at how the other person looked, me about how beautifull she were and her about how none masculine I looked. Then yesterday when we were talking she said that she were going to sleep but would like me to stay on Skype while she does so, which I'm totaly fine with because I just turned off Skype as soon as she's fallen asleep. Now, today she saked again if I could stay on Skype, but this time for the whole time she's asleep (this is what's happening right now with the cam on). We live quite far apart from each other so I'm usually awake during the whole period she's asleep
Also, a few random facts about her. She's muslim and lives in a concervative country and familly. She does not have a boyfriend but had one a year ago which she though she would marry but ended up not.
So here's my question, why is she doing this? We've not know each other for that long and I've not said anything special I think so is this just some way for her to feel comfort after her previous relationship.

I'm sorry for the long post but I'm just really confused about this because I've never even heard about a girl that would be willing to do this before.

What Girls Said 1

• She feels safe and comfort around you.

• Ye, I got that but we've not even known each other for more than a few days. Is that really enough for someone to feel that safe around someone?

• For her it is.

• I guess so... Not that I mind. I'm happy that she feels like that around me, I were just a bit surprised about it.

What Guys Said 1