He kissed me on the first date. What should I do?

We went on our first date yesterday, it was great and he told me he likes me. Then when he realize I m leaving this city next week, he said we should spend more time and kno each other fast. We hugged and said good night, suddenly he started to kiss me and I couldn't stop him. It was crazy and he kissed my neck and chest too. I know I should have stopped him but I couldn't... Now he may think I'm bad girl. We still like each other, not just for fun. But now it s awkward, what should I say to him

7

Most Helpful Guy

• no he won't...

if u like each other then 4get about it and stay 2gether...:-)

What Guys Said 6

• I highly doubt he thinks your a bad girl. If you think you guys are moving too fast you can always just tell him

• I think he should not kiss your neck and chest on the first date. But on the other hand, since he did that, he also should think you are a bad girl.

• If you lioe him, next time, don't stop him 😀😀 Let him explore and experiment. Hey, you've got just one week after all 😊

• So Saucaayy

on a serious note if you enjoyed it and so did he, go for it!

• Kissing a girl's neck on the first date is the one thing a guy should not do..

• thats how it is supposed to go