Would you consider this cheating?

My boyfriend and I have been dating, for almost 2 years. His brother got married the same month we started dating. So we were only, dating, for a couple weeks. My boyfriend grabbed his sister in laws are. He was pretty drunk. Whenever I ask if he has cheated on me He says no. Today I asked him and we were going back and forth about it. So I finally just said "do u remember your brothers wedding" and he said yeah I grabbed my sister in laws ass as a joke. When before i came out to say it I asked if he would get mad or call it cheating if I grabbed a guys ass. And, he said yeah to both. But, he tells, me, that he didn't cheat cuz it's family. But it not by blood. I, dont, want, any smartass comments please. I have trust issues due to my past. Would u consider this cheating?

Most Helpful Guy

• since he didn't have sex with her no then...:-P

What Guys Said 4

• No, that is not cheating and you need to forget that night before it consumes you.

• I wouldn't consider that cheating at all.

• DEPEND HOW HE AT TOWARD HIS SISTER IN LAW

• Ass-grabbing isn't cheating... or at least I hope it isn't.

What Girls Said 4

• It's not cheating, but it's definitely hypocritical.

• It isn't cheating at all

• No its not

• Yep thats cheating you deserve better than him.