Guys, what made you feel she is "the one"?

Is there a moment that made you want her as your girlfriend, not just dates? Wanna share here with us?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Well with my wife it was just an unexplainable feeling. Love is undefinable, she asked me and I've asked her why we love one another and we can't find a reason. All my past Ex's, I would always find an answer and it seemed as if that was the downfall of my past relationships. It's like finding the profession you love doing, when you feel at home and it feels natural, then it's the right choice.

I'm a natural comedian, and I feel as if I just want to make people laugh and smile. Most of my jokes are sick, twisted and m rated but my wife has got no problem with it.

You shouldn't change who you are the way your s/o wants you, but it's the natural encouragement to change yourself for the better.

What Guys Said 7

• It's not the easiest to describe but it's when I feel that I can be myself around her without putting up a a wall. I can imagine us in the long run and overall she not only makes me happy but I want to be better for her.

Also a bunch more of mumbo jumbo but that should do lol

• Yes. The moment she showed me unconditional love and acceptance for who I am is when I said I'm gonna marry that girl.

• No such thing as the "one". It's just whoever vibes with you at that point in your life.

• With my first one, she sent be a love letter.

With my second one, she puckered up and kissed me on the night of my senior prom!

• Its hard to describe just a gut feeling. like when you can't get them outa your head and can't stop thinking about them and no other girl interest you then you know there the one for you..

• I haven't found the one yet.. im still searching.. I do know what kind of girl I want but can't seem to find her

• her punching sound, really. its unlike any other girl's I've beaten up... .