Is it good to kiss a boy right when just got with them?

Like if you just got with them and they already want to kiss you what should you do? Should you ignore? Or kiss him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't give anything to anyone, especially hormonal...stupid boys, without your meditated and sound decision and consent. If you aren't wanting or expecting to be kissed, don't kiss him. Do NOT give just any guy what he wants, not until he's proven his worth to you and he's earned the honor. You aren't obligated to do anything for anyone who hasn't made a lifelong commitment to you.

-Count D.

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm I would like it if you had enough of a personality to refuse to do anything you aren't 100% cool with.

• I can't understand half of what you said

• Alright then!

All I said is that you might be better off doing things you like, rather than going along with what others do to you.

• If it feels right...do it! :p

What Girls Said 2

• i think that it is..becuz that is your boyfriend...but don't get pressured into anything you don't want to do of course!

• kiss them , if they want it duhh . xP lol