Girls, would you consider it a turnoff if a guy was inexperienced?

I have little experience when it comes to girls and dating, (Not even first base) but I do know that's something you don't blurt out when getting to know a girl. I can imagine something like that will eventually come to light.

• Yes
    22% (8)
  • No
    78% (29)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Has its pro's and con's.

Big pro is that you get a huge confidence boost because you know what your doing and you aren't worried about being compared. Another plus is that you don't need to be amazing to be considered amazing because you the first one that made him/her feel fantastic. Which is obviously a good feeling. As mention below you don't have to worry about diseases, or how many other people they kissed or slept with.

Con's are pretty well it might not be as natural feeling and more awkward. It can be a turn off if your constantly having to give pointers.

But, just remember people like different things. Plenty of people actually prefer less experienced partners. Some prefer experienced. Same as some prefer blondes while others prefer brunettes. You can't please everyone!

Not to mention the bond you can get with taking someone through there firsts is pretty amazing.

What Girls Said 11

• I prefer a guy who is inexperienced. An awkward kiss that you can tell he means is a billion times better than a good practiced kiss. I will just be thinking of all the other mouths his has touched and by extension all of the mouths those he kissed has touched and get grossed out.

• It's not a turn off at all. I kinda like it even. Don't have to be a little jelly if all them others girls he's done stuff with in the past. :D

• I'm inexperienced myself so that wouldn't be anything.

• ehhh kind of. i think its kinda nice in a way though lol. it would just be a little bit annoying having to show him how to do everything; but if i really like the guy then it wouldn't bother me much, id help him out

• Nah that's fine. Can learn and grow together! ha.

• It's great, we can be awkward and clumsy together 😋

• It's kinda cute, actually.

• I can teach him what I like with lots of practice

• Not at all. It would be a plus for me, because I'm also inexperienced.

• It depends on the girl. But for me personally, it's not a turn off. It's almost a bit endearing. As long as the guy is willing to learn then it will be fine. :)

• No, I like it :)