What should I do?

Okay so i am 22 years old and never had any boyfriend coz the guys i liked weren't available and i never looked out for anybody else! I am quite introvert and dont have that much social life and i keep myself busy with my Master's study and temp job. I am quite good looking , not out of the world besutiful but okay with 5'2 height and fair skin. Is it weird not to have boyfriend till this age or is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 23 and only got my first ever boyfriend last year at 22. I was a very picky person and tend to have a resting bitch face thats why guys are afraid to ask me out, although I get comments from both sexes by my friends and strangers that I am pretty/beautiful/cute. I moved to a new school and had my eye on a really cute guy through a mutual friend. I could sense that he liked me too by the way he looks at me, so I decided to approach him and we became really close friends. We hung out more but he was too afraid to ask me out so I did the work, and we got together. I had my doubts in going into a relationship because of my overprotective parents, but I felt that our connection was inevitable, that hooking up was bound to happen anyway.
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'll get. Enjoy being single for the moment, and you'll never know when you meet that special person. Some guy will come by that attracts your attention, try to approach them and take the initiative. Otherwise, get out more and meet new people. Guy don't normally approach as often, it is usually through mutual friends or through facebook that people get to know each other.

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing is weird about being single at 22. When your ready for something, it will happen or you will seek it out. If you are busy with school or life in general then it is perfectly normal to not have a social life. In my opinion it is actually more beneficial for you in the long run to focus on your studies first, you will do so much better with that concentration and learn so much more.

Nothing is wrong with you, you're a perfectly normal human being doing more for yourself than most others do.

• no nothing wrong... many people at yer age r single basically...;-)

What Girls Said 1

• There is nothing wrong with you. It's kinda weird to some people but only because it's not common. but if you're busy with school then I'd worry about finishing that before starting a relationship :P