Am I wrong or is she crazy?

Is this crazy to you guys because it is crazy to me? My 28 year old boyfriend who is long distance from me because of a job. I will eventually be moving in with him once I save up more money. Anyways there was a bad storm in the area and he called me first after the storm hit to let me know he was OK and his mother was all like why didn't you call. me first I'm your own mother. I'm like are you serious right now who the fuck cares who he calls first as long as he let's you know? If he texted his mother before me I wouldn't have thought anything of it I honestly would have just been like thank god you're OK. Is she crazy. Not to mention he is 28 freaking years old a grown man most normal adult. men would text their women first at that stage in their life their partner starts to take on the role of most important person.

Most Helpful Guy

• u should now that moms will ALWAYS see their kids as little babies basically.. ;-)

• I mean if I got mad that he texted his mom first (I wouldnt) then everyone would call me crazy but the other way around everyone defends it. Which is hypocritical in my opinion you can't have it both ways

What Guys Said 2

• If the order of calls is more important than the fact he is safe, she's a fucking nut.

• That's what I'm saying

• i don't really care

What Girls Said 2

• Because she's a mother.

Her son has no wife or fiancé. In her mind she's still number 1.

We also don't know how mad she really was. I've got a son and until he's engaged at least (or at least living with a woman) I'd expect that call first.

I wouldn't go crazy over it but I'd take note.

• But as long as he calls her it shouldn't matter the order. its not like he is sitting there saying hmm my girlfriend is more important I better call her first. No he is a grown adult I think it is natural to call the women you plan on spending the rest of ur life with first. Its not like we are 16 dating 6 months he is 28 and we have been dating 4 years I think it is kinda normal to start putting me first. Not that it us about ranking which his mom is making it about he can love us both equally in different ways.

• Yes it's crazy, but you're gonna find many moms like this... Some will only accept you as the #1 woman in their baby's life once you're married, and others never will... Best is to not care about it and just let them be crazy.