Who hates it when you get up the courage to ask and you get... I'm not sure if I want a relationship right now?

So my question is, what do you mean when you say this? Did you still date that person for some laughs and fun times and did it ever get more serious?

Most Helpful Guy

• then i'd ask her if she wants being friends at least basically!

• She wants to keep dating and having fun with me, maybe I should just go with it?

• Do u want as well?

What Girls Said 1

• I've only said that to one person before, and it basically meant that I wanted to stay single for a while, not that I specifically didn't want to date that guy. This was a week after a breakup, tthough.

• Understandable after a breakup, No issues with that one!

What Guys Said 3

• That person must've been in a shity relationship. So they just want to take a break and avoid the pressure of being in a relationship.

• Mmm, you might be on to something with tht one, I know a bit about her past... Was a while ago tho

• Sometimes its best to have no strings attached you know? Its less pressure and more likely to workout than marriage.

• I hate that.

• Just ask her to be friends at first and see where that leads you.

• She defo doesn't want to be just friends! She wants to keep dating me and have some fun I guess... Not sure if it will get serious?

• It takes time to build since she probably had a bad break then or a relationship where she was fully invested in