Why do I get annoyed by girls who aren't pretty?

it's gotten to the point where I can't even listen to a girl who isn't extremely attractive and/or successfull in other ways. I'm also a lot tougher on uglier/fat girls like if they act b*tchy even for a second I will be done with them as people but with attractive girls I'm very patient and compassionate.

*A last point, if a plain/fat girl is super nice I will talk to her and listen (we're just talking friends here) it's just if a plain/fat girl is "normal" i. e is sometimes mean and sometimes nice I'll just look at them confused and i either get instantly irritated or just leave.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because your blinded by their outer appearance more than their inner.

What Girls Said 23

• No one likes you either.

• i don't uh... see how this is helpful? Are you trying to humble me?

• There is no trying. Massive flaming asshole is beaming off of you so bright that everyone you come in contact with cannot handle your blinding fuckery.

You have your head so far up your ass. PLEASE, do not flatter yourself.

Do everyone a favor, FUCK OFF.

• Trust me, those ugly, fat girls are muuuuch better without you.

• You sound like a judgmental difficult human being to be around in all honesty. Maybe you should humble yourself and realize looks aren't everything and intelligence and success has no correlation with the size of your waist or the symmetry of your body or face. Truly that is a disgusting trait; not being able to understand someone else or just listen to them because you view them as less than. Stop looking down on others and I'm sure you'd be a much easier interesting person to be around. And that is my honest evaluation.

• Being more humble would make me more interesting? What makes being humble more interesting? I'm not being sarcastic I'm curious.

• And you can still work your ass off and be successful but you're not a conceited jerk about it because you don't view others as less than or inferior to you... It's a very good trait in someone and people will admire you for it.

• Think of it this way: you're viewpoint on things is so shallow and false it's just not right. You really should get out of your bubble and see someone else's way of life. You'll probably be happier and learn so much from it. People have so much love to give and so much to teach you it's crazy but you need to stop being so superficial.

• Hahaha I'd say 'troll', but I know there are douches like you in the world - more of them than they care to admit. I'd appreciate it if you weren't anonymous, but then again, people like you always are cowards... o. O
    Afraid to 'stand for what you believe in'?

• I don't know that what I believe in is right? What should I believe and why should I believe it? Please don't just say "because it's the right thing"

• Nobody wants to help cuz nobody cares for you.

• nobody wants to help with what?

• lol you're so mean

• lol what can I do about it?

• This is grand coming from some anonymous guy.
    Post a pic so we all can judge you.
    Or it could be your just shallow?

• Shallow much?

• Well I hope you look like Brad Pitt

• Maybe cause you have a mentality of being out of everyone's league. On not gonna judge you but when guys stay single for too long, this happens. I've had friends like that. They couldn't stand ugly girls without realizing that they are worse. But you could be different, you need a proffesional's opinion. Go see a therapist. :)

• You're not just shallow, there's something very wrong with you and I suspect self loathing and low self esteem has a lot to do with it. Must suck thinking you suck so bad. Not being happy with yourself. Sucks to be you!

• I don't get it. What makes you think that? I'm not disagreeing with you just trying to understand you better.

• Often people value others the way they value themselves. So you judge others by appearance so it's fair to say that's how you judge yourself. There's so much more to people that how their skin falls over their bones, it's sad you can't see that. Sad you're probably selling yourself short too. If you really are so obsessed with appearance and act in such a discriminatory manner or means you have a real issue with it, this isn't just a case of you like pretty girls, there's a lot more to it than that and that's shown in how dramatically different you treat people. It's like you think people who you don't find attractive are worth less.

• Who do I get annoyed by shallow pieces of crap who aren't intelligent? Just a natural response in my head I guess, lol.

• Sounds like you should switch to guess because no girl is going to like that attitude

• Do you think you know everything you ever need to know about a person based on their face?

• If so, there isn't much You can do until you change it

• You need arousal in your trousers in order for a girl to get your attention. So that girl being pretty is just that. To stir your loins up and get your synapses fired up.

• Ha. You better be really damn hot, then.
    What, are you done with me too?

• Listen i am a OK with you not living me son no skin off my teeth infact let me help you fond a pretty girl for you

• I would punch you so hard

• This is a weird problem... You need to look like a model and if you don't then this is not justified

• It is a weird problem. Yeah, I guess so. Let's say it isn't justified. What can I do not to feel this way anymore?

• that's not nice...

• hehe halo effect hun xxx

• You seriously need to speak to a therapist about this.

• About being shallow?

• I agree. You are going to have a lot of trouble in the working world if this is your attitude.

• maybe ur not being open minded and just care about looks and not about the persons personality. OR have u ever got hurt really bad or abused by someone unfortunately ugly or obese. That could have something to do with it.

• Hmm... I wish. The nicest girls in the world to me have been of that kind and have tried to get to know them but my mind gets really bored tried hooking up body won't get erect... I'd much rather be with a girl of good quality inside but i'm so naturally superficial it's like confusing why nobody else is this way.

• But why is personality all that matters? I don't really understand the logic besides the fact that that's morally correct.

• Personality just plays a huge role in somebody wanting to be with a person and spendtime with them. If u dont like a girls personality then fighting and arguing will start. And then u will just get completely sick of them. Looks do generally matter at some point because being attracted to that person plays a huge role in the physical side of that relationship. But just like a girl for who they are on the inside. Physical attraction will come in time.

• You're super shallow and rude. I can't believe someone could say that. It's probably because you're not attractive yourself, Mr. Anon.

Just because someone doesn't appeal to your physical tastes doesn't mean you should listen to them.

• Shouldn't*

• You've lost me in your argument... why am I troll? Why am I narcissistic? What is wrong with valuing beauty and being bored by ugliness? I just want to understand logically what's bad about it?

• All you care about is physical attractiveness. You will not survive in this world, you are mentally ill. I suggest you check yourself into a mental asylum right away. You're sick.

What Guys Said 18

• OOOOhhh
    You must look like this than you flawless glorious master race.
    25.media.tumblr.com/...mdaq5x2RuV1rgpojuo1_500.jpg

• Wow and I'm happy if even a semi attractive girl likes me. I don't even bother with the model looking girls since I've discovered I'm wasting my time.

• Somehow you have got a point here..
    But i hate nobody.. unless they hates me

• Because you're ugly yourself and you want people to overshadow you and hide the fact that you're also less attractive. True story.

• Your standards are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up here.

They should be lowered a bit.
    Like a lot a bit.

• I have figured out the solution to your problem, Just stay away from those girls because no one gives a fuck about you asshole

• So you're agreeing that staying away from them is the best course?

• 2|3
  • Well who likes ugly women?

• People with character according to GaG. I guess we have none?

• I've so much character that I could simultaneously fuck all these bitches in both holes at the same time and still have some to spare!

/horrible

• That's a common case of Fagg-itice.

• Ugliness is not a choice dude, learn to accept people for being different. Besides do you treat ugly guys the same way?

• Nope, there's just something offensive about an ugly woman in my opinion.

• Well to be honest I can understand. If I find a girl really ugly sometimes I don't like talking to her. But I don't feel that EVERY single time. Girls feel the same way about guys so at least it's mutual.

• Because you're a chauvinist pig, that's why.

You only value women for what you can get out of them (sex or financial connections), instead of as the people they are.

• Sounds like you're pretty shallow tbh. Humble yourself.

• You need to speak to a therapist. You're not just shallow, you definitely have some issues.

• What are those?

• Well, my first guess would be self-loathing, low self esteem and an overwhelming superiority complex.

• i don't know. You sound a bit deranged

• No one likes fat chicks

• You don't seem to see women as people/persons at all, just as objects that need to look to your satisfaction. It's an issue you need to deal with.

• they don't need to look to my satisfaction. I'm just not satisfied and can't really acknowledge them if they aren't pretty to me.

• Probably because you an A-hole that needs to work on his social skills.