Did I look weak to my girlfriend here?

She said that my boss appeared to have a bit of a rude tone with me because she was neurotic under pressure. I said that i'll be looking for another job in the meantime i'll just do my work.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say no not in this instance and somehow it helps that your boss is a woman not a man. But you're human not her white knight so sooner or later you are going to get dehorsed. She needs to be okay with this and most women will though I know it hurts any man's pride. For the most part I think when the moment finally does come where you feel you look weak it is way worse in your head and the best way to handle it is by not freaking out and trying to apologize or make it up to her, feel less than.

Honestly when I see my man use reason in a tense situation and back down from a fight or lose face in order to avoid the obvious repercussions of not doing so this STRENGTHENS my bond to him when in it for the long term. I know my man is a man and part of being a real man worth having a family with is eating shit for the better good. We all have to do it.

My guess is she probably wanted to go back in a say something snarky to your boss to stand up for her man. She didn't see you as weak she was probably just pissed the fuck off at your boss and had she not been your boss would have said something.

What Girls Said 2

• Probably? I need more information than that... I can't tell you the answer to your problem when you only have less than a paragraph written down

• What would she expect you to do? Impress her by taking back to your boss and possibly get fired? You did the right thing. Just look for a new job and move on.

What Guys Said 2

• The answer is yes.

• No. Not weak. The weak guy can't hang. You're putting up with shit because you need a job. A pussy walks when he doesn't get his way. Tough guys hang.

Tell your bitch girlfriend that she can find you a fucking job if she's so worried about it.

As far as the two dumb fuck guys who commented (phaggot and despondent) those two worthless pussies never quit playing video games long enough to leave their parent's basement to get big boy jobs so they have no clue what you have to do in the big boy business world.

• I agree this is what a MAN does if she thinks less of you then she needs to grow up & get on your level.