If you are in a relationship but you like someone else, what does it say about the relationship that your currently in?

My friend Tyler has been w his girlfriend Jesse for a year and a half now. (they r both 17 & juniors in hs) even though they have been together for quit a while dont let the year fool you. Their relationship is solely based on sex literally and this is something that he has told me personally. Lately fpr the past 5 mo ths now, tyler has developed feelings for his friend lane. I personally think he should dump his girlfriend for lane, its like lane is this amazing, funny, down to earth, poetic, smart, weird girl who is extremely beautiful. And his girlfriend is this mean girl who has an attitude for no reason, walks around like she's the shit, BUT she gives Tyler good head.(Blowjobs). he says that he loves her. However if he really loved his girlfriend like he said he does and if he was truly happy in his relationship he wouldn't have basically fallen for another in as little as 5 months!! He is so in denial about his feelings, its like he likes lane because she is an amazing person, but he has this other girl who sucks his dick whenever he wants it. What do you rhink about his relationship? Do you think he really loves his girlfriend? Why would he fall for someone else if he loves his girlfriend (Btw he didn't cheat, lane isn't that type of girl, she doesn't even know)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think at 17 he should be understanding that he is not going to end up with his girlfriend (or probably lane, for that matter :/) he should not break up with one for the other but break up to live his life, amd if he has a fling with cool lane, then great. At 17 every single thing in your life is temporary except your family.

What Guys Said 3

• That's it's doomed to failure.

• Jack shit.

• Blowjobs > Your boring ass poetry

What Girls Said 2

• Well I love my boyfriend but I've had crushes on some girls... I don't plan on acting on it so I see nothing wrong with it.

• Then he obviously DOESN'T love his girlfriend!