Am I right about getting mad at him?

So basically I was at a very important party with some friends I finally saw after months so I was so happy for meeting them again, and I was texting my crush very happily even though I was at a party, I thought it was polite to keep texting B (my crush) because I like texting him and we both enjoy flirting over text messages, that's just it. And then after some hours he said "hey, I'm going to a party ttyl" and he just left. Like, I was attending a party and I was also talking with him. But he could not text me when he arrives to the party he was going to attend. I did not leave him but he left me. And I'm pretty mad because I think it's unfair. Like I could have just stopped talking to him hours ago but instead I decided to stay but he decided to easily leave me.

• You're right about getting mad
  • You're wrong about getting mad

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a woman. You can get mad at anything and be right. Even a brick wall.

What Guys Said 3

• You got a right to be mad! but nothin much you can do i mean your not his girlfriend

• That's ridiculous to get mad at him. Why even go to a party if all you're gonna do is text you can do that from home.

• Some parties I plan on getting ridiculously wasted at, and by not texting you I'd avoid sending some potentially extreme awkwardness your way. Depends on the party anyways.

What Girls Said 3

• People usually go to parties to focus on what's there so it makes sense he'll want to do that. If someone wants to text, they'll usually stay home or go somewhere else but not a party. You kept texting because you wanted to do it but no one told you to so no, you're not right. I mean I do understand how you feel but still.

• Did he ask you to text him while you were at a party?

• Kind of, I told him I was going to a party and he said please don't leave so I stayed online, for him.

• Then, I guess being angry is reasonable. He asked for a courtesy, so he should have been willing to offer the same back.

• I get your point, but I don't think you need to be mad over it. I understand it hurt your feelings that he just left you like that, but he was at party, and personally when I'm at a party I stop texting, unless it's an emergency. I understand that you were being polite and texting him while you were at your party, but I don't think that's a major reason to get mad about (: