What do you think of culturalized Asian guys?

What do you think of guys that are visually Asian but everything about them isn't. Basically a guy that has Asian parents but grew up and was born in a western culture and society and lifestyle is the same.

I'm Asian australian and was born in new zealand. just wondering what girls think of guys like that in terms of dating and general appeal and sexual attraction in comparison to non Asian guys

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh nothing lol. One of my few guy friends, when I still studied in America, was a Korean born Canadian. He used to tell me he could never relate to Asians and always hung with the non-Asian crowd. The only time he made any Asian friends was when he joined the international student committee to try and assist all international students. He was a cool guy and a lot of girls Asian and non Asian crushed on him

What Girls Said 6

• What do you think of culturalized Asian guys

Not a chance I'm going to date him and highly unlikely I'll find him physically attractive. Asian culture tends to in my opinion have quite a misogynistic/sexist against gals lean. Even if he was 'culturalized' with western culture, which isn't much better to me, his entire family may not be and I'm not into putting myself in such an environment.

• I just think of them as any other guy lol. I mean I like Asians in general.

• I don't think anything of it. That's who they are and there's nothing BAD about it.

• When it comes to dating (or rather looking at guys since I never really dated lol) I personally never really noticed that I had a preference or a certain 'type' - doesn't really matter if you're Asian, white or black - if I like you, I like you.

• race doesn't mattee to be that much. id say its the personality

• I'd say the more diverse you are, the more interesting you are to talk to😉