Is it wrong to be attracted to another person when dating someone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is possible when you ain't attracted to the one you are actually dating.. This happens because you don't actually have feeling s for the one you're dating. May be it may soubitter but most of the time this is the reason from by far what I've observed.. Don't get me wrong..

• Sound bitter*

What Guys Said 5

• No. It is perfectly normal. We are all human and things happen. Just don't act on it and you are doing fine.

• Its not wrong untill and unless you act on it...

We all have our partners and still we find other people attractive... But when you act on it...(like cheat on your partner) that's when it is completely wrong...

• Yeah, that just shows how much attention there is of u to go around

• No its not wrong just don't get caught looking at that person if u do look

• Can't be helped, just don't act on it.

What Girls Said 2

• There is nothing wrong with that, but if those feelings go beyond attraction and turn into a crush that festers into liking that person a lot to the point that you have confused feelings... well, THEN it becomes a problem that leads to wrong actions usually.

• I don't think it's wrong, except if you act on it.