All the girls that I would try to get close to have rejected me. Is there something wrong with me?

All the girls that I would try to get close to have rejected me. Is there something wrong with me? Like the way I look? Is it the way I treat them? I am nice to them, but not too nice. Or Is it that I just suck and have no game?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think its because you just have no luck with girls I think maybe your just choosing the wrong ones. sometimes you shouldn't really go out there and search for that lucky one, maybe just wait for that person to come to you. you don't want to seem so eager or keen if you get what I mean? & you do have some game just use it at the right time... and don't worry you will know when that is. don't give up on yourself man! just be yourself :)

• I go after average looking girls and I still get rejected. I don't even go after the really pretty ones because I know i'm going to get turned down so i just don't bother.

• Yeah I need to work on that. I've had some bad experiences in the past that has really destroyed my self esteem, but i will try to work on it.

• don't worry, we've all had our bad experiences. just make sure that you don't let your past experiences ruin your future ones. there completely different, remember that. oh and don't worry, your self esteem will come back that will just take some time to rebuild.

What Girls Said 2

• maybe it depends on the type of girls you are talking to

• I go for the average type girls and still get rejected. I don't even bother with the super pretty ones because I know i'm going to fail.

• Maybe it's the way you approach them

• I don't really approach girls. I did it once and got an ugly look. So I don't do that anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• You look good to me I think you're just having bad luck sorry man. Also maybe the type of girls you keep going for are bad...

• U should be bold and ask them directly, what the problem?
    And if u make any new girls as friends u ask them how I should be with u to feel u comfortable