Is he just not into me? I really don't get it? Why does he talk to me on fb but not ask me out?

Why does he talk to me on fb but not ask me out? He's using tinder!!!

My flatmate matched with him on Tinder after he told me he just wants time to himself... Is he just not keen?

He told me he's not ready to date as he just went through a messy breakup... Is that just an excuse?

I met a guy through a manager at work... It's his friend... I only chatted to him briefly but he was really nice and cute and I like him
After that I asked the manager who his cute friend was... And he said that he asked about me too and said I was hot.
So I added him on fb and we have been sending messages back and forth.
Anyways I asked him if he wanted to catch up for a drink sometime and he told me that he is keen but now right now... Cos he just went through a messy breakup so he just wants some alone time and time with his mates... He said he would like to when he isn't "all over the place" and that he will contact me when he feels ready...

Will he he ever contact me or not? It could take years to get over a breakup. At least he rejected me nicely... Such a Shame...
If he's using a dating/hookup app tho then surely he wants to get out there and date right

why would he continue to talk to me on fb but not ask me out?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably looking for a rebound. Tinder is mostly full of guys wanting a quick hook up so yeah, him being on that doesn't mean anything ha. Some people also just like to see what's out there.