I went out for dinner with a guy friend last night (I've known him for a while) and he kept making fun of me. What does it mean?

So as i said we went out for dinner (he suggested it) but he kept making fun of me. Telling me to cut my hair a certain length, telling me to get a tan etc but he wasn't saying it in a rude way. He kept smiling after saying something rude and at one stage he ran away so that i couldn't slap him after he said something again. Should i read into this or just keep it in the friendzone?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep it at friend zone for while see how he acts when you go out on date
    it sounds like he is playfully teasing you in one way but in others not sure
    so play it cool and see how it goes.

What Guys Said 9

• You gotta date him more homie. I personally think he's kinda childish, but he wants to flirt so he teases hardcore. Someone help me with my question also pleaseeer thank you!

• He is telling you that he likes you and that he wants to date you, if you are willing to be what he wants you to be

• He was teasing you, isn't it obvious? He wants you to love him, he is showing you his playful side.

• Teasing is how i would make a girl know i like her. I would read into this.

• guess he was hinting he likes u the way he was mentioning basically... XD

• In other words he wants me to change my whole appearance? Not happening.

• yeah... that's wot i believe ^_^

• Dates should be fun. This doesn't sound like it was much fun for you. It doesn't matter if he was smiling or not, it sounds pretty mean to me. Why do you think he is a friend?

• Haha i keep asking myself the same question... It wasn't much fun. i was getting very annoyed.

• It means he likes you and he wants to flirt with you but he doesn't know how.

• he is just teasing you probably

• Yeah but what does that mean? Does he feel something or not?

• you can't really tell from just that. it could be friendly and it also could be a way of him getting comfortable with you. i need to know the way he said all those things, which might be hard for you to explain. it can also be figured out in person

• He is teasing you