From the moment a new girl / her best friend gives you her number, is there always potential?

I was just wondering whether a girl or her best friend respectively giving you her number is a certain guarantee that there is potential for more.

Said girl / or best friend ( you know, most girls have such a best friend ) is a total stranger to you and agrees on giving you her number, despite having seen you only once at some public event.

Does this always mean she has interest in you bassed on your looks or is she just out for an adventure?

We're assuming that she is not immature and it's not a dare and that she is not desperate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would give my number to a guy just because I'd want to hang out (not hook up or anything) but just hang out with him. I usually give my number out to guys I just want to be friends with. When I like a guy, I'm too shy to approach him :P (but that's just me and I'm old-fashioned like that)

• She was very congident, she does Latin dance

• Thank you very much though ^^

• sorry again about the girl. Keep your head up though, "the one" is out there! You're welcome, have a great day and take care :)

What Girls Said 2

• I think it means she's interested

• It could mean she finds you some what attractive or nice but then again it could be a dare or a joke from her bestfriend, some girls are cruel like tha, best of luck☺

• Let's say she's 16-19

• That's possible at any age

• No, in my case she was definitely not the kind of girl who'd do that. My knowledge of human nature doesn't deceive me

What Guys Said 2

• that's a good sign... although she might b desperate basically... who knows? 8)

• There is always potential.