Girls, if your guy isn't confident in the bedroom would you dump him?

He insecure about his size and being able to please you. He is sometimes uncertain and wonders if your faking it once in a while. He only wants to make sure your satisfied. Is this a deal breaker would work with him on this problem? If you would how would you try to help him? Also is it easy to know if a girl is faking? Do a lot of girls fake an orgasm? I'm a virgin I wouldn't want a future girlfriend to because I'd like to know if I should change thi gs up to satisfy her.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate that everything is sex related it's all about sex when in reality should be between you and your significant other sharing a moment together so this is me saying if that person really loves you he or she would accept you with all good and bad maybe I'm very naive or I'm reading too many love novels but that's how I feel.

• I like your mindset 😊

What Girls Said 7

• Girls, if your guy isn't confident in the bedroom would you dump him

Yes as I find guys lacking confidence tend to think/expect their female partner to be responsible for his confidence. I'm not into that.

Is this a deal breaker would work with him on this problem

Dealbreaker

Do a lot of girls fake an orgasm

Yes going by studies and surveys

• I mean just confidence about sex. I'm a virgin so If I was with a non virgin girl I might feel unable to please her is an issue. I would just constantly be looking for feedback and trying to make sure she's satisfied. I'm wondering if girls expect confidence with sex even if you have no experience.

• I know what you meant and my answer applies.

It depends on the gal however I find most gals expect confidence with sex no matter the guy's experience or lack of it.

• Lots of girls can fake it but I don't kno if that means they actually do... does she seem happy? Do you let it be known that ur insecure about the sex? THAT could b a deal breaker...

• What if I ask her a couple times if it really was good for her? I would honestly just be looking for pointers. I would come off as always looking for ways to get better even if you were satisfied is that bad. I wouldn't bug you about it I would just ask if there was anything I needed to cha he or different every time after sex. Not in a needy way just a question.

• This is hypothetical. I know I'm not going to be very confident because I'm a virgin. I'm wondering if that's a deal breaker or not.

• o... ok..
      well if she knows you're a virgin then she'll know you will be without skill and she'll understand... dont worry you'll be just fine!!!

• I would not dump him.

• I think I would find his lack of experience endearing :) .. but maybe that's because I'm a virgin haha

• Yup I need to find a virgin girl. We could be inexperienced and learn together.

• Yes and that's what I'm waiting for 😍

• I'm sure you'll find someone eventually :) lucky for you, I think there are more female virgins than there are male virgins :)

• not a deal breaker but he should stop being an insecure pussy

• Hell no! Not a deal breaker at all! I would show him what I like. Help build his confidence slowly, by telling him how good he truly is. I won't fake anything. If he fails to satisfy I'll guide him gently and let him know how Much I enjoy it.

• You are awesome all girls should be like you 😊

• Lol, thanks. But people are different.

• Well I find it difficult to orgasm at all, so if the guy was super insecure about it I might fake it sometimes.. I wouldn't dump him; if I'm having sex with him then probably I'm in love with him. It wouldn't be a deal breaker at all

• I wouldn't like her to fake it. I just want to know more about how to please her. I would want to try new things and make sure she's satisfied. I wouldn't be that confident because I'm a virgin. So if she had an orgasm one of the first couple times I'd assume she was faking. Is that bad?

• That is okay :) . Especially if she knows that you're a virgin too it's not like she's going to expect it to be perfect the first few times. I terms of size; doesn't matter nearly so much as clitoral stimulation ;)

• Ok that's good to know 😁