Boyfriend hanging out with his girl best friend , and hides it from me, why?

boyfriend hanging out with his girl best friend that used to be his ex (like 4 years ago), but he hides it, like the other day i called him and i could hear her on the background but he say that he was alone. However, i know for a fact that they are just friends, but why would he hide it?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he feels the need to hide it from you, they are probably not just friends.

What Guys Said 4

• Either he is doing something that he doesn't want you to know about OR he is not doing anything wrong but afraid that you won't believe that.

• maybe he's afraid that u might assume he's cheatin on u? that's y he hides it?

• Does he know that you know for a fact they're just friends?

• It doesn't matter why, the fact is that he is lying to you.

What Girls Said 3

• well, he's obviously a liar... he wouldn't be hiding it unles there was something to hide...

• I've been there unless in my case, I was that "girl best friend who happened to be an ex too". What I believe is there is no such thing as a friendship between boys and girls. In my case, I didn't have feeling other than a lunch companion. At the end of the lunch I told him to tell his girl a "Hi!" from me. He said that he will.

And that's it. Nothing happened.
    If your boy chose to lie instead, then he's ready to pay that sin.

• Maybe because he thinks you'll be upset if you knew.