Am I the only one who thinks being very pretty or good looking can be more of a curse?

its all about the mind, and i feel having such sensual looks can degrade a person in the mind while they often live in a different culture than what everyone else lives in, making them incompatible in the mature years.

Most Helpful Guy

• hahhahah so would u rather b UGLY? o_O

• one would think its better to have the options with the curse than to long for it never having it?

What Girls Said 1

• No way man, it's a plus++++
    Good looking people tend to be more confident, sociable, successful

What Guys Said 2

• I don't believe it is the looks that do that no. I do believe it helps certain people get that way though. It's very easy for someone to focus only on looks if that is all they are taught to value. That I do think does degrade them.

I do agree individuals like that are better off avoided in terms of relationships ( At least until they value something other than looks) because as you said they are not very compatible.

• Meh, more likely to get murdered I suppose.