If I would date almost any girl that likes me does that make me desperate?

As long as I find them somewhat attractive I'd give almost any girl a chance. I'm very easy to get along with and don't really like conflict. I always look for the best int people. When I look around the room I see very few people I wouldn't date because of looks. Also as long as she's nice to me and we get along I'd be happy. Am I desperate or just open minded?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• You would date almost any girl just to have a date/girlfriend? Yes.

You would date almost any girl because you don't really have a preference? No.

1|0
    0|1
    • I don't have a preference but I'm still single. so I wouldn't say I'm desperate but friends who I've asked say I am.

• Then you would be a NO as I've clearly stated.

• Awesome thanks 😁

What Girls Said 3

• Open minded and adorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • open minded. if you were desperate then you'd be asking girls out left and right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda desperate. You gotta have more standards than just her being cute.

0|0
    0|1
    • I have more standards about how she would treat me I guess?

• Oh ok well that makes sense. I thought u were just trying to get a cute girlfriend

What Guys Said 3

• No to me thats the opposite of desperate because u require two things. One you have to be attracted to her and two she has to be into you. So right there you're not into her she's into you so you're calling the shots

0|0
    0|0
  • definetely dude... definetely... not a good thing! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of, but i'm similar in a respect... But i have a specific type i go for, which is usually like ariana grande or eva longoria...

I don't think anyone should drop their standards, But me personally i'm more attracted to personalitiy an compatibility..

If a girl is under average or a bit ugly, i would give her a chance if she had a amazing and compassionate and romantic personality

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the thing I don't have a type. If a nice somewhat attractive girl showed interest I'd go on a date immediately.

• Ok, I see were your coming from... Yes i would do the same, infact aslong as its not intimate i would be happy to make new friends