Do you enjoy being the ones that are usually pursued? Would you prefer to be the ones that approach?

What is it like being the more passive ones in dating? Is it better? I feel like a lot of guys envy girls because of this? Should we or is it better being the ones who approach? Do you think guys would enjoy getting hit on?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• It's better being male bc it's more socially acceptable to go approach girls and stuff. Girls pretty much just have to sit there and wait.. sometimes forever.. And I know that girls can initiate stuff too but a lot are too shy to do that, including me, so I just have to wait for a miracle. Just because you're a girl doesn't mean you have guys hitting on you, approaching you, paying attention and all that. It's not like that for all girls.

• Do soomewhat sympathize with shy guys then?

• I like shy girls they're cute. If only I could approach one lol

What Girls Said 5

• I don't mind being the one to approach.

• The most I would ever do is ask for his number and flirt. I would personally want him to ask me to hangout first and initiate the conversation. Just shows to me that he's interested in getting to know me. Shows that he's interested.

• It's annoying waiting for someone to notice that you like them. It's even more annoying when they don't notice.

• I prefer being pursued, otherwise I feel "easy" to get...

• I'm a shy kind of girl. So I'm less likely to approach anyone. Although I do enjoy being pursued, I feel it's more natural and instinctual.