How do you feel when a man reveals his soft spot?

How do you feel when you see your man in his soft expressive and emotional form

(That soft delicate jelly like quality 😂👌)

When he melts, pours out his heart, pleads.

Do you enjoy witnessing the event? and why?

😘 Thanks

• I love it
    82% (28)
  • Meh, neutral
    15% (5)
  • I dislike it
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Girl

• i love it cause it makes me feel special to see him like that and it makes my heart melt and all i can think is "awwww <3 "

What Girls Said 15

• How do you feel when a man reveals his soft spot

C. I dislike it

I'm not interested in the seemingly often expected coddling, cheerleading, and praising.

• I love it. My boyfriend is a big, tall, tough, class clown football player. Yet, he loves hugs and cuddling and personal conversations. He treats me like the most special person in the world. When he looks at me, his eyes soften like he's looking at the most beautiful person in the universe. He has a soft spot for me. This is the side of him that no one has experienced like I have. I love it.

• I like it! It shows trust.

• First thought comes to mind if a guy does,"OMG HE'S ACTUALLY HUMAN! ^^" Then I would hug him. Though when a guy says or does something sweet that's when I blush. I normally never blush.

• The only reason why I don't like it is because I'm uncomfortable when people get all emotional. I just wouldn't know how to respond if this happened.

• I don't think you're grasping what I'm saying 😂

I don't mean the 'crying' and sad type of emotional.

I mean't like... Leaning towards intimately emotional.

• He doesn't have to crying. I'm put off by very emotional people so the "when he melts, pours out his heart, pleads" is enough to make me feel extremely uncomfortable.

• I like to see him 'embarrassed'

• Why would I like the fact that someone is crying in front of me. Of course it's nice to open up and feel comfortable but why would I like to see him cry? Seeing the people I love cry makes me want to cry.

• it makes me want to hug them tight. I like seeing a guy get soft because I feel like he trusts me enough to show his vulnerable side. And it's cute. To see a tough and confident guy reveal his fears and sadness is sweet.

• It shows his vulnerable side, and I would feel special if I witnessed it because that would mean he feels comfortable enough to trust me, which is a good feeling.

• I think it's really cute from time to time. If he did it all the time I might get turned off.

• Yes melt away please

• I love it.

• Simply that he's not scared to show me that side.

• BEST THING EVER!!! especially if he has always been the tough type xx

• uber cute ^_^