Is it harder to approach your crush when she's surrounded by guy friends or girl friends?

Say you aren't friends with her friends. Is it harder to approach her if she's with a few of her guy friends or a few of her girl friends? Why

and girls, is it harder to approach a guy you like when he's with his guy friends or his girl friends?

• It's harder to approach when my crush is with 2-3 of their girl friends.
  • It's harder to approach when my crush is with 2-3 of their guy friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• definetely,... i'd rather her b alone basically

• Definitely what? It's not a yes or no question.

• definetely not basically... i cannot approach her when she's around friends!

What Guys Said 5

• That depends on how attractive her guy friends are and wether or not they too were interested in her...

• Yeah you prefer to talk to her on her own.

• Unequivocally, YES. And this, one , unlike many of these questions, never gets easier with age or experience. It's akin to having the Great Wall of China surrounding her.

• Yes what? It wasn't a yes or no question...

• Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. Surrounded by girlfriends is bad. But surrounded by guy friends is impenetrable.

• They are equal but different.

• More with her girls... For me..

What Girls Said 3

• I think being surrounded by anyone is hard for guys to deal with.

• My crush has a lot of friends and theirs always someone hanging with him but, sometimes he's alone and I talk to him.

• Honestly, it doesn't really matter if they're guys or girls to me, it's hard approaching my crush if anyone is with them. Curse you, social anxiety.