I'm 15, gay, a little feminine, and find myself decent-looking. I just want a boyfriend, but can't get one. Any tips?

I tried hot or not, tinder, and other apps, but can't get anyone to have any interest in me. Most of the time, a guy will probably text me, tell me I'm cute and whatever, and then won't talk to me the next day. On top of that, the guys that I crush on at school are straight, as far as I know, so I really need some advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm seems to be that when it comes to meeting people or dating or whatever, you seem to put up a front. Maybe you don't want people to know you

I'd say if I was correct then my advice is that you NOT put up a front so that people can have more access to you.

• Can you explain to me exactly what you mean by "setting up a front"?

• GOOD then! Some people on here have rather nasty bouts with sleep paralysis...

But YEAH you might be a person pretty inviting with conversation as well.. which is GREAT if you're trying to hook up with a guy

BUT I personally would not tell you my secrets as you don't seem like a guy to handle stuff like that. lol

• Lol not true. If I can handle my secrets, I can handle lots of people's. Specifically in today's society, where it seems like there are a lot of bullies, I can handle my friends' secrets.

What Girls Said 5

• You haven't tried Grindr it seems. Be safe.

• Aw you're a cutie.

I don't know though. Those apps at sketch. And especially at your age it may be harder. Give it a few years.
    Once you're out of the highschool scene it'll get better.

• Yeah, its hard being gay and trying to find other people.

• Hun go to the mall, hit on people and if they flirt back cool if not whatever

• Lol I can't just do that! I would look stupid! I would be so embarrassed if I flirted with a guy, and he gave me a 'wtf is wrong with you' look!😂😅😂😅😂😅

• dont ITS NOT WORTH CATCHING HIV LIKE EVERY GAY PERSON SAYZ YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT EVENTUALLY

What Guys Said 3

• difficult dude... being gay at 15 is really hard basically... unless there r other "undercover" gay guys in yer school

• Interestingly;you spoke like you were gay for a long time... You are so young and you talk so sure of urself; and my opinion is you can find the true person in ur near future ;)

• I actually didn't come out until last year, to be honest. I know that I shouldn't rush into anything, though, or I could into some serious trouble. Thank you so much!

• Most blokes are all "no homo" around that age and won't consider it, so cocks if I know... I-I mean Christ if I know...