Do women pretend to be stupid than they are ""to appeal to men"?

Have ever you done that?

• I pretend to be stupid cause i think i'll be more appealing.
  • I never use this tactic.
  • I've used it... sometimes?
  • other (you bet im gonna fucking write what)

Most Helpful Girl

• They think it's "cute".

• thats exactly what it is about. they think they become "cute" by acting dumb... .

What Girls Said 11

• 'Stupider'... are you pretending? Hahaha
    Joking.

Anyways - we don't really pretend to be less intelligent, we just don't flaunt our full intelligence right off the bat - and there's no reason we should.
    Keeping it savvy.

• I'm not a genius, but I am pretty smart and dumbing myself down would be something I could never do. If they don't like it, fine, I'll just leave it alone and talk to someone who does.

• yeah, i think a girl on the higher scale of thelligence would dumb down her self more often than the average girl because most men would not be able to be on par with her... .

• No girl should at all. It doesn't benefit anybody. Doesn't matter if she is a genius or average or anywhere between etc dumbing down isn't good.

• If anything, I try to act smart. I don't like when people purposely act dumb. Like, the blonde's thing. Some blondes act dumb on purpose to fit their sterotype because they think its cute or funny. When they're actually smart.

• only the stupid bimbos do this. sad

• Teen girls more so do but women as in adults rarely do women do that but there are the few that do.

• Nope, any Ditz I might have is real, I will say this though, To get a guy interested, I have taken topics that I very little on, but the guy really enjoys, and asked him questions about it, and nodded along as though I actually get it, but as I said, Its stuff I don't know about anyway

• I have never done that and I never will. If you can't keep up with me intellectually, I'm not interested in you.

• I've never used it on purpose, but I sometimes *if not always* act weird around my boyfriend, which could make me look stupid too. Like nibbling on his ear or making weird faces. Im usually trulying to be a smartass though, to the point where im annoying.

• Never. I need someone who can keep up with me, not someone who's going to slow me down.

• I never have. but I have these two friends that do it constantly. they make themselves look extremely dumb, it makes me sad, because guys think they are easy bimbos due to the fact. Many guys also told me they wouldn't mind taking girls like that home for the night, but they wouldn't take girls like that home forever (as in marrying them)

• Yes, I do it, with some guys more. Some guys like intelligence in girls more than others. But most of the time it's better to give an impression like I live for pleasure.

What Guys Said 2

• no they never do that bro
    why do you ask?

• you are so clueless kid. i pitty you. i ve caught at least a dozen girls dumbing themselves down on purpose "to become less intimidating" or something... .

• you might think I'm clueless
      but i find women who attract men with their mind and their character and they ain't afraid to show it
      those who pretend to be stupid are silly chicks and they do that to attract men of lower level or they are just too stupid to think they are intimidating already
      in all cases you are the clueless cause you have managed to find a dozen of those bitches...
      nice work man
      bravo!

• This is one of my biggest pet peeves!

Living in California... I witness this regularly. :-/