Would you date a girl who sleeps in the bed with her huge dog?

Would you date a girl who's huge dog always sleeps in her bed too? Or is it a dealbreaker?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, I've seen this before. Definitely not a turn off or deal breaker. It's cute. Although, if we lived together we might have to re-train the dog haha or get a bigger bed!!

What Guys Said 9

• Yaa... i would date her. But not if she is fucking him... HAHAHA 😁 or not if she doesn't keep the dog outside her room when we have sex!!! LOL

• Yes I would because I love dogs

• I don't think that people care about that stuff. as long as the dog isn't present if you guys start moving to a bedroom for sexual stuff. Plus it'd be good if you washed your sheets before moving things to the bedroom if the relationship goes that far. if the guy is allergic it could be very gross lol

My cat sleeps on my bed, though she usually gets pissed off when I get into bed to sleep and she leaves.

it's not like some teddy bear thing that you can't sleep without.

• a REAL dog

nooooooooooooo i'm scared basically! o_O

• if it comes to a point where id sleep with her, i wouldn't want the dog in bed too. three's a crowd

• Why dont chu wanna sleep with meh huh?

• If he doesn't interrupts us in bed. Then no

• when she is alone or I'm I expected to join her and the big dog? if so I'm not really feeling it

• nah i know what goes on with her n that huge dog when they're alone ;)

What Girls Said 1