Why are white girls intimidated by women of color?

Never ever had a white girl tried to fight me (im a black woman). Are they afraid of black girls? i admit some black women scare me too and i know they dont let people walk over them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Or... They just don't want to fight. I honestly feel like women in general can be intimidated by other women regardless of color, but either they pick their fights wisely as in they know if another female has more strength than her or maybe they look at most black girls as the stereotypical "I'm gonna beat yo ass" ghetto type black person. Are you on the heavier side? Genetically, white women are typically smaller than black women, but maybe they just aren't looking for a fight.

Personally, I try to avoid fights altogether. I've even been called things for being "acting white" because I was the stereotypical loud black girl looking for a fight.

I would honestly just disregard this question if I were you. You shouldn't be looking for a fight anyways, but I understand what you mean. Depending on the type of environment you live in, some races intimidate others.

The white girls probably just are trying to avoid fights. Black women typically go through more and are just more open to confrontation. Many white people from my experience just find fighting distasteful.

I just say they are trying to avoid a fight and not get their ass kick because they probably don't fight often.

What Guys Said 18

• This may be shocking, but most women I know have not actually been in a fight, ever, with anyone.

It's not like the white girls are all fighting each other daily then looking down at the ground when black girls walk by. They're just... not... fighting.

• what makes you think they are intimidated by you? Just because one is non violent, it doesn't mean they are scared of you. It may mean they are smarter..

• Why the fuck would you even want them to fight you?

• I've never gotten into a "street fight" or "bar brawl" with anyone. I don't intend to start. I know a few people who have HUGE issues and try to provoke others, not necessarily into physical fights; I generally stay away from people who do that. It's rarely gotten to a point where I've had to threaten someone.

Does that mean I'm intimidated by white, black, hispanic people, clowns, turtles, tigers, baby's fingernails, sharks with lasers, etc? If you're a big dude/chick, or you have a weapon, I'll be less likely to fight you, sure. But the likely hood that I'm interested in getting into a physical fight with ANYONE is pretty low already; race is irrelevant.

It's like mistaking a combination of kindness, respect, and general apathy for "wussiness" and "fear of confrontation."

• All I have to say to that is Ronda Rousey.

static.comicvine.com/.../...ience-ronda-rousey.jpg

• They're probably not intimidated, they probably just don't care.

• What, you challenging them to fisticuffs or something?

• Some people don't try to fight people because they're not dumb.

• rumor is black gals r physically stronger most of em... so...

• White people in general are mot as good athletes as others.

• Why should people be so prone to fighting?

• Haven't noticed that

• where did you hear that?

• Why do you wanna fight? Just curious...

• I got the impression you're not black at all.

• Maybe because they know violence does not get you anywhere. I don't believe it is determined by skin colour, though.

• It's probably because they will instantly be blamed as a racist regardless of whether she is or isn't one

• I am a white guy and I am afraid of black girls because they can get really Dom and it's scary to me.

What Girls Said 29

• Could it be that they're just too mature and socialized to fight like animals?

• im not intimidated by black girls, i just dont have a desire to fight people for no reason.

• I don't think it's women of color white women are afraid of, I think they (me included) aren't into fighting if not completely unavoidable.

Why fight?

• I tend not to fight people in general but black women can be pretty violent if they want to be and full on in a fight, as suggested in the media so there could be an intimidation factor. I also feel like they're genetically stronger too, they seem to attain more muscle so you won't want to fight someone physically stronger than you.

• Why would any guy try to fight a woman? Hopefully neither partner is abusive. It depends. A lot of them think we're aggressive. No more aggressive than anyone else but I guess it's because most of us believe in giving warning statements like "do it again and Im gonna beat ya ass. Try it." Type of stuff. That's just coming from some of the white guys I've talked to that said they would want to or wouldn't mind dating a black and/or Latina woman. Sometimes they're shy and not even sure that a black woman in particular would even like them back. Here I am still being a bit of a liaison between both men and women of both groups saying if you genuinely like someone and they aren't a fad or fetish to you, just go have a conversation.

• This is a question about white women fighting black women. Nothing about men.

• Why would a girl try to fight you anyway... aren't you a little old for that? You're not in middle school

• Because people just don't fight?

• They're not intimidated, maybe they just don't believe throwing punches is an effective way of solving problems.

• I'm not intimidated by them...

• We are not? Why would we try to fight you? Being white doesn't equal letting people walk all over us, that's some serious generalization.

• I hate that sterotype. It's annoying.

• I'm not intimidated by black girls, I even play fought with my friend (who is a black girl) when I was little, but I don't have serious fights with anyone one because I don't want to hurt anyone and two it's illegal.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQLd3ELuqtQ

something, something, something

• Just because they don't fight you doesn't mean that their intimidated. Skin color doesn't matter you can be black, white, Asian, Hispanic, indian and still be able to be agressive or scare people.

• Why would they want to fight you? As Kheserthorpe said, it's not like they're fighting each other when you're not around.

• Lol no, it's not the color of your skin that make people intimidated. It's the attitude girls have. Doesn't matter if you're black or anything else.

• So you want a white girl to fight you

I think some people don't like fighting in general...

• Most women don't fight physically with anyone.

• Where do you live? Where I live skin color doesn't matter when a fight breaks out. Lol

• They aren't? Filler

• I'm not intimidated by them

• Not all of them are

• Haha nope, my bestie is black

• I have to say, I'm mixed and I've had white girls look at me like I was going to pummel their face in just because, we have a difference in opinion. In that case, I honestly think it's stereotyping, usually because, they did have a run in with a black girl with an attitude threatening to "beat bitches up" for looking at them the "wrong" way. Smh, but I have to say, I don't know many girls looking for a fight no matter what the color.

• Uhh because we don't act like savages and try to "fight" each other? Is this serious? Wtf?

• I think its the respect but if somebody dont respect me i dont care if she black, Green of whatever

• I'm white and I'm not intimidated by black women. Do you mean physically fight? Because I don't physically fight people

• They probably believe the sterotypes