Can you tell me how to attract girls at my age?

Fml yes im 13 but im at the end of puberty!

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Just be yourself and take care of your hygiene and appearance.

• Respect, confidence, sense of humor.

• Be funny, dress well, be smart and LISTEN, a lot. When you remember things she told you 2-3 weeks ago, you get +1000 bonus points

• I am the same age as you. soo all you need to do is give her short cute smile here and there it makes her feel good even if its a quick smile in the corridor or something like that. yes its a bit cringy but girls love it say heyy, be first to mail her on facebook give her hugs and stuff like that xxx

• End of puberty? that's is why you are a teen, you are just getting started to become mature!.
    Get good grades at school and maybe sign up for an after school activity like a sporting youth center.

• You're just 13. Wait a few years. You should enjoy being kid, you know...

• Confidence, Hygiene and taking care of yourself and appearance can go along way.
    Plus a sense of humour always helps :).

• don't be a duche bag, girls hate it when boys act mean to them. be nice, be a gentle man and be clean

• What age do you attract. ?

• Buy them Taco Bell.

• All the options were pretty much the same. Dress to impress, girls like funny, be caring, give her flowers never go wrong there.

• Be yourself! I understand sooo many people say this but they don't specify it... Be respectful to a girl, if you tease he make sure she knows its a joke and don't be a player

• Be sweet, show her whats she's worth

• Be really nice to girls take care of yourself and have confidence

• How old are you?