Would you feel this way if a girl you cared about told you this? She told you that they only liked her for one thing, but still told her i love you and stuff, but didn't mean it.

If you cared about a girl who was really pretty and nice and sweet and cute and asked her what happened with past guys that she had gone out with, and she told you that they only liked her for one thing, but still told her i love you and stuff, but didn't mean it. Would you feel bad for her and hate that they treated her that way?

Most Helpful Guy

• basically.. i'd NEVER ask bout her previous partners.. that's my policy 8)

What Guys Said 4

• Ofcourse i would feel bad for her, mainly since i am very genuine myself. The level of feeling bad depends entirely on how close we are though.

• Yes, I'd feel pretty bad for her.

• I would, but i d also feel scared in that she thinks I'm doing the same thing as those guys

• I would be upset that they took advantage of her niceness and feel bad for her.

What Girls Said 1