Does this girl like me?

I met this girl online who I really like a lot, are these signs she is in to me:
1. She plays hard to get and can be sarcastic
2. She's accepted me on Facebook and she doesn't accept everyone.
3. She's sent me this message about her new youtube video which had shown intrest in , incase you wanted to take a look :)
4. When I aplogised for talking about some bad news I had received she replied - Oh my god, dont be silly, dont apologise!

Could use help for spotting future signs as I'm a bit slow in that field. Another question also why do women take so long to reply sometimes but than reply straight away she is online at both times.

I met this girl on a online dating site who I really like a lot, are these signs she is in to me:
3. She's sent me this message about her new youtube video which had shown intrest in , incase you wanted to take a look

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd assume she acts like more as a friend judgin by those 1,2,3,4 u mentioned!

What Girls Said 2

• Sound like she likes you as a friend.

• Not yet. But keep moving

• Do you mean with her and we met on a online dating site forgot to mention that.

• We are both come from same city but he left to bigger city for work (just 3 hours away, though)

• Sorry to hear that maybe one day you can get together. for me its about 40 mins to an hour which isn't that far is it.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I don't know ma and my girl FRIEND were talking about sex and were joking and sending cute nicknames but when i asked her out BOOM instant no so yeah unpredictible

• Tell me about lol I'm studying computer science which is simpler to understand, but I would still say their good signs as if you met someone on a dating site you wouldn't add them on Facebook if you didn't fancy them a bit aye

• You have a good point ask her out #YOLO man

• Yeah I will give a week to get to know her better but then going in for the swoop lol good luck to you sir as well

• no probably not