What makes a girl attractive?

What makes a girl pretty or beautiful in today's world? Is it the way she dresses and keeps herself up? Is it her makeup? What makes a girl to be considered pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• For one, genetics obviously play a role. I've met plenty of girls I knew were plenty attractive, but did not have that "face" that makes me willing to put in work, for example.

For two. Be physically fit. Athlete is not required. Healthy weight is. If you're 5'5 and weight 180, for instance, you're obese. If you are 5'5 and weigh 90 pounds, you need medical help. If you're 5'5 and weigh like 120, you're a catch. Being a fatty will murder a girl's looks.

Hair. Have your hair shoulder length, at least. Preferable down past your shoulder blades. Take care of it. It should be one color, something normal. Avoid purple or striped or such.

Glasses--wear contacts or get lasik. Period. If you look better with glasses it just means you're so damn ugly plastic and glass looks better than your face.

Jewelry--don't overdo it. A necklace, or a watch, can look nice. Or maybe small ear rings. Avoid any rings, especially any on your fourth finger. No nose piercings or eyebrow piercings.

Dress nicely, but don't overdo it. A nice pair of jeans and a white shirt can do wonders.

Smile. Look around you. Most of us won't waste our time cold approaching girls. Drop the damn phone and smile at guys you find attractive. Make yourself approachable.

What Guys Said 6

• I simply like a girl with a beautiful smile and a gorgeous eyes. Good personality doesn't hurt as well and if she has an amazing Australian or British accent, the more chance I am probably going to be infatuated by her. The rest of the quality and appearance just comes naturally.

• that depends on who is looking. some people think its pretty to have a lot of makeup (not me) or dress really well (i think its nice) or that the have to be a barbie (not me) it depends on the maturity of the person looking and what they have been taught to respect and admire.

• -Having a pretty face
    -Having a good enough personality for her pretty face to matter

• if she;s... my TYPE basically!

• Depends partly on what society you live in and who you talk to.

I think slim body figure, nice hair and face, and good semi-revealing clothing are usually what makes it...

• To me she steals a piece of my heart that takes agess to get back

What Girls Said 4