Guys, I didn't let him kiss me and now he won't talk to me?

I met this guy from online. The first date went great. We had so much in common and talked for hours at a coffee shop until it closed. On our second date he was quite touchy feely and told me he found me super attractive and tried to kiss me several times but I kept backing away. I did tell him that I found him attractive but that I don t kiss early on when I'm dating. As he was walking me back to my car he was quiet and really distant and didn t even hug me goodbye. All he said was I'll talk to you later. He seemed to have been in a rush to get to his car. He told me that he's not looking for random hookups but at the same time he said that he's not looking for a relationship. What does that even mean? Why did he want to hang out with me if he doesn t want a relationship or to hookup?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe him when he says he's not looking for a relationship. When I says he's not looking for a hookup, I don't believe a word of it. Quite honestly, I always go for a nice kiss at the end of each date; if the woman turns her head or pushes away, I take that as a lack of interest and move on. However, this guy had his hands all over you during the date (bad idea) and kept trying to kiss you before the date was over (also a bad idea). This guy just doesn't know how to date a woman properly; that's all.

What Guys Said 9

• you shot down his kiss more than once. He thinks that you are not interested in him but don't have the guts to tell him

• Some guys would cut off your relations with you just because you don't give them what they want. Very selfish quality.

• I think he's being honest with both. However by random hookup, he could be not with a chick he never met before. He could very well be looking for sex with you but not consider it "random".

Or he's embarrassed.

• He is prob. Insane it doesn't make sense to me either. if u do go out again make sure someone knows where u are at all times

• I would've done the same thing to you

• I think you scared him off by rejecting his kisses.

• He is embarassead fml that spelling tho

• You rejected him

• he's being honest and you rejected his kiss omg u just missed out lol i feel sorry for you