Girls, when you go out on a date, what do you usually wear? A beautiful dress, a gorgeous blouse with a skirt or pants, or a nice shirt and jeans?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what we are doing and where we were going.

For a casual date, I might wear a nice blouse and dark jeans or shorts (in summer), or a nice spring/summer dress. I'd keep the hair and make-up minimal but nice, with maybe some earrings on.

For a fancier date, I'd wear a more expensive beautiful dress and accessorize more, like earrings, a ring or bracelet and a clutch. I would spend more time on my hair and make up.

What Girls Said 13

• It depends on the date and the weather, but I like sundresses.

• Tell me the date and what you would wear.

• A festival on a nice day - sundress. Coffee - jeans and a nice top. Restaurant/dinner - nice dress or skirt and blouse, w/heels.

• In the warmer months I love sundresses. Otherwise I usually go with jeans, heels, and a pretty top.

• I like wearing dresses!

• Rarely wear dresses. If my to be mother in law is involved it's a dress. Otherwise jeans and boots or if it's hot shorts and sandals or wedges or boots if were hiking and a nice shirt.

• I am not big on dresses unless I am going out to a club. I usually wear cuffed jeans + ankle boots + a nice top. But I am a casual type. Dive bars > 5 star restaurants any day.

• I am a dress girl, so unless the date involves hiking or something adventures, Id stick to a casual but tailored-like dress.

• I would say it depends on the date but personally I don't get asked out a ton soo 😂😂

• A dress or a nice top and skinny jeans. Depends on the type of date.

• A pretty/silky shirt and pants/jeans

• Depends on the date but probably a nice dress

• Umm okay like Picnic at the beach a long maxi dress and sandals.. Go kart racing a cute top and shorts...

• depends on a weather, if it's warm a sundress. If not I would wear jeans and a cute top

• a dress not too much with a little jean jacket and flats

• Depends on where you go.