Why do I feel guilty?

Me and my girlfriend kissed then suddenly I felt this guilt that I want to have her by my side and always be together. PLEASE HELP

Wait a minute is mushroom a vegetable because I likes it

6

Most Helpful Girl

• WE (you, I, and everyone) still got a long way to go, bro. Cherish what you have now but don't forget good things and better things are about to come. I understand you are crazy in love but don't rush things. You are young. Please have a great memories worth remembering.

watch great movies with her, read more books together, share thoughts, do adventures, then you'll grow old, grow up together :)

What Girls Said 5

• There's not reason for you to feel guilty.

• You're just new to relationships and you really like her. I felt that guilt too actually, it goes away. Just have fun :)

• mate sorry but that is how an abuser think not physical abusers parse but you know constantly having to know where she is what she is wearing and things like that xx

• You're inlove and young.

• I guess is because you are so young.