Girls, will you go out with a guy after your workshift?

There is this cute girl who works at lowes and it just so happens that they have a bunch of restaurants across the street from the store. I asked a question about how asking for a girls number is too overly used and they suggested I should ask girls out instead. Well what if I asked this one girl when she gets off and then offer to come back and take her and get a bite to eat and just get to know each other?

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I think that's a great idea and if you suggest food or coffee it shows your actually interested in getting to know her. I think you should go for it.

• I would, it's a great stress relief and if it's with someone I am interested in, it is even better! :D

• Yeah I would go out

• I'd say no. My work shift is 8.5 hours long, my commute to work is 1.5 hrs and my commute back can reach 2.5 hours at times. On top of that I am only thinking about getting on the bus to sleep, eat a quick dinner I packed, and praying it doesn't rain. Plus I'm a full time student and yeah I don't want to miss my bus haha and than I usually have to wake up at 4am the next day only to get home at 6-6:30 pm

• i think is an amazing idea. I love to hang after school or my workshit (if i haven't had a long one and outside when is hot) lol.