How many people will die alone you think?

how many people will die alone you think

are odds staying singel huge?

to be honest I can't get this girl to stop texting me
and would date a overweight or unattractive person?

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably could lol
    I'm 20 and haven't dated, let alone hugged a guy romantically... I could be a Nun. lmao

Like, it's weird... but when I was a little girl, I always pictured being a mother and having a child... but raising him/her alone... Like as a kid I didn't think about being with anyone... O_O

• I can date yOu :) Michigan?

• Lol your only 20 years old, don't sell yourself short, give it time, or I'll take a crack at ya lol either way lol.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think the odds of staying single forever are large.

A lot of times people who die alone did have someone at some point, but they are just alone at that time.

Also, usually there is some form of a companion...

I don't think the odds are large, but it does happen way more than it should.

• Probably all feminazis in the world.

• I am not sure, but I think I might be one of them :P

• They seem quite high

What Guys Said 14

• We all die alone.
    Unless you plan on JIHAAAAADDDD
    img3.owned.com/.../...e_to_delay_the_jihad_540.gif

• I know I will die without ever experiencing what it is like to have a girlfriend. I am not a bad person either. O well some people are just not aloud to be in the dating world.

• its so true

• Yup it it just crap to shut you up because they don't want to hear it and don't really care. That is how I feel. I get this shit so much from girls.

• iM FOR the legalization of prostitution

• 1|1
    • right we are all alone and grossed out. I'm hanging with this girl and we are always alone and never do anything but complain.

• Nah I don't believe so I court for three reasons two of which are marriage and family, it is pretty much one of my main goals.

• There is a saying that some people are simply meant to be alone. Those people are the one's who already have closed their doors in the first place, give up and not even try.

• We may die alone, but we all get buried in the same ditch... THE DITCH CALLED PLANET EARTH, WOO!

• I'm not sure about others, but I think it's gonna happen to me.

• Everybody is going to die alone. You can't take nobody with you once you die.

• We all pass on alone? It really makes no difference once we leave this world

• 3 billion.

• I think.008% of people die alone.

• In the end, we all die alone.

• Alone maybe, But not die alone thanks!

• Probably a lot, since most people are so shitty.

• that's right and it wAS never like this 50 years ago

• I wasn't around fifty years ago, so I can't comment on that. But yeah, most people are going to remain single today.